The GRP2613 features a sleek design and a suite of next-generation features including 24 virtual multi-purpose keys (VPKs), dual Gigabit ports, a color LCD with swappable face plates for easy logo customization and more. It includes carrier-grade security features to provide enterprise-level security, including secure boot, dual firmware images and encryp ted data storage.
For cloud provisioning and centralized management, the GRP2613 is supported by Grandstream’s Device Management System (GDMS), which provides a centralized interface to configure, provision, manage and monitor deployments of Grandstream endpoints.
- Supports up to 3 SIP accounts and 6 multipurpose line keys
- Swappable face plates to allow for easy logo customization
- Dual switched autosensing 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit ethernet ports
- HD audio with support for all major codecs, including wideband codecs G.722 and Opus
- Up to 24 digital BLF keys
- Enterprise-level protection including secure boot, dual firmware images, and encrypted data storage
- Integrated PoE