The GRP2615 is a high-end carrier-grade IP phone featuring a sleek design and a suite of next-generation features including integrated Wi-Fi, Bluetooth support, 40 multipurpose keys (MPKs), an available extension module, dual Gigabit ports and more. This device features a large 4.3 inch color LCD with swappable face plates to allow for easy logo customization.
For cloud provisioning and centralized management, the GRP2615 is supported by Grandstream’s Device Management System (GDMS), which provides a centralized interface to configure, provision, manage and monitor deployments of Grandstream endpoints.
- HD audio, handset and speakerphone with support for wide-band audio
- 10 line keys with up to 5 SIP accounts
- 40 built-in digital BLF keys; available extension module offers 40 BLF/speed dial keys per module
- Enterprise-level protection including secure boot, dual firmware images, and encrypted data storage
- integrated dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4Ghz & 5Ghz)
- Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Swappable face plates to allow for easy logo customization
- Integrated Bluetooth
- Integrated PoE